- Affordable email marketing platform
- Email marketing consultants on hand to help your campaign
- Easy-to-use email template builder and campaign implementation tools
What is iContact?
iContact is a fully functional email marketing platform that allows you to create HTML emails, manage and segment subscriber lists, broadcast emails, run A/B split tests on all aspects of your email campaign and create automation rules.
iContact has two main selling points: it is very competitively priced and very easy to use – making a good choice for those looking for a platform that takes care of their email marketing without demanding too much time and money.
iContact provides features and tools to handle just about every aspect of an effective email marketing campaign.
These features include:
- Drag and drop email editor – makes it easy to design professional and high-converting emails
- A/B split testing – run tests to find the best converting email design, subject line etc.
- Automation – easily create automation rules to get the right message to the right subscriber at the right time
- Audience segmentation – segment your subscribers to send tailored messages based on shared characteristics, conditions and behaviours
- Reporting – powerful reporting software to track and analyse your campaigns
- Subscriber management – tools to help you grow, clean and manage your subscriber lists for maximum conversions
iContact plans start at just $14 per month for their Essential plan, which gives you access to all the main features you need to execute an effective email campaign.
The monthly price goes up depending on how many subscribers you have, with $14 per month for up to 500 subscribers.
So if you have 2,000 subscribers, it will cost $32 per month. For 5,000 subscribers it’s $79 per month and so on.