- Powerful landing page software
- Build and optimise high-converting landing pages
- Collaboration tools enable teams to easily work together on projects
What is Instapage?
Instapage is a tool that helps you build effective 'post-click' landing pages that convert.
Whether you are after sign-ups, downloads or product sales, Instapage can be used to build professional landing pages without any previous coding experience.
If you use a CMS like WordPress it's likely that you've seen many 'page builder' themes and plugins. However, these tend to not have as many templates as a dedicated landing page tool, and lack the powerful analytical, optimisation and collaboration features you can find in Instapage.
Below is a quick run-down of the main features of Instapage:
- Drag and drop page builder - The easy to use page builder is one of the biggest advantages of using Instapage. You can drag and drop any element you want exactly where you want it - so you can position images, headers, text, forms, buttons etc. anywhere you want.
- Widgets - Build widget sections into your pages so you can insert elements such as Call To Action buttons, countdown timers and more.
- Over 200 templates - Instapage's page templates are all fully customisable, so if you're not comfortable starting with a blank page you can modify one of their templates.
- Stock images - Instapage uses Bigstock images so it's easy to add professional stock images to your pages - although you still have to buy the image licensing via Instapage.
- Form builder - Easily create all types of forms, including multi-step forms.
- Analytics - Measure the performance of your pages using Instapage's built-in analytics tools which include Heatmaps, A/B testing, Google Tag Manager integration, and more.
- Collaboration - Instapage sells itself as a platform for marketing teams and agencies, as such it has a lot of tools for collaboration such as comments on each aspect of a draft landing page design.
- Instablocks - A relatively new feature, this enables you to save sections of landing pages to reuse across different designs.
- AMP Support - Build landing pages in AMP using the same drag and drop interface.
You can sign up for a 14-day free trial with Instapage, which gives you access to the full set of features available in their Core plan.
Instapage Core plan - $129 per month ($99 per month if you pay annually)
If you want a more customised plan to suit a bigger organisation looking to scale, then you request a demo of Instapage's Enterprise plan. For most users though, the Core plan should be all you need.
About the Author
Luke Glassford is an SEO expert with over 15 years’ experience.
During his time working in SEO, Luke has set-up an SEO agency, worked as an in-house SEO for a major national company and managed his own successful SEO consultancy - using a lot of different SEO tools along the way!