- Powerful landing page software
- Build and optimise high-converting landing pages
- Collaboration tools enable teams to easily work together on projects
What is Instapage?
Instapage is a tool that helps you build effective ‘post-click’ landing pages that convert.
Whether you are after sign-ups, downloads or product sales, Instapage can be used to build professional landing pages without any previous coding experience.
If you use a CMS like WordPress it’s likely that you’ve seen many ‘page builder’ themes and plugins. However, these tend to not have as many templates as a dedicated landing page tool, and lack the powerful analytical, optimisation and collaboration features you can find in Instapage.
Below is a quick run-down of the main features of Instapage:
- Drag and drop page builder – The easy to use page builder is one of the biggest advantages of using Instapage. You can drag and drop any element you want exactly where you want it – so you can position images, headers, text, forms, buttons etc. anywhere you want.
- Widgets – Build widget sections into your pages so you can insert elements such as Call To Action buttons, countdown timers and more.
- Over 200 templates – Instapage’s page templates are all fully customisable, so if you’re not comfortable starting with a blank page you can modify one of their templates.
- Stock images – Instapage uses Bigstock images so it’s easy to add professional stock images to your pages – although you still have to buy the image licensing via Instapage.
- Form builder – Easily create all types of forms, including multi-step forms.
- Analytics – Measure the performance of your pages using Instapage’s built-in analytics tools which include Heatmaps, A/B testing, Google Tag Manager integration, and more.
- Collaboration – Instapage sells itself as a platform for marketing teams and agencies, as such it has a lot of tools for collaboration such as comments on each aspect of a draft landing page design.
- Instablocks – A relatively new feature, this enables you to save sections of landing pages to reuse across different designs.
- AMP Support – Build landing pages in AMP using the same drag and drop interface.
You can sign up for a 14-day free trial with Instapage, which gives you access to the full set of features available in their Core plan.
Instapage Core plan – $129 per month ($99 per month if you pay annually)
If you want a more customised plan to suit a bigger organisation looking to scale, then you request a demo of Instapage’s Enterprise plan. For most users though, the Core plan should be all you need.