- Turn clicks into customers with high converting landing pages
- Create full lead generation campaigns
- Integrated Facebook Ad builder and launcher
What is Leadpages?
Leadpages is a landing page builder that offers easy-to-use tools to build and optimise high converting landing pages.
Leadpages can be used to run all aspects of a lead generation campaign, and also has an integrated Facebook Ad builder.
Leadpages boasts a host of features that can help you build a sales funnel from the initial ad to the checkout.
- Mobile-friendly landing page templates
- Easy-to-use customisation tools to perfect your landing page design
- Design and implement pop-up boxes to capture leads
- Built-in payments so you can add a checkout to any landing page or pop-up box
- Instant Facebook ad creation using content from your landing page
- Easy Facebook ad audience targeting and Pixel implementation
- A/B testing tools to optimise your campaign for a higher conversion rate
- Integrate into other tools such as Mailchimp, Aweber and GetResponse
Leadpages offers a 14-day free trial so you can try out their tools before you commit.
After that you have the choice of three pricing plans:
Standard - $37 per month
The Standard package gives you basic access to Leadpages tools, which means you don't get to run any A/B testing or have the online payments facility. If you just want to make optimised landing pages and run fairly basic lead generation campaigns though, this is the plan for you.
Pro - $79 per month
The Pro package gives you full access to all of Leadpages tools, giving you full control of all aspects of your lead generation campaign.
There is also an Advanced plan for $321 per month which is designed for agencies and those running bigger campaigns that require more support from Leadpages.
All of Leadpages plans are available to buy for a discounted rate if you choose to pay annually rather than monthly - which effectively gives you three months free.
About the Author
Luke Glassford is an SEO expert with over 15 years’ experience.
During his time working in SEO, Luke has set-up an SEO agency, worked as an in-house SEO for a major national company and managed his own successful SEO consultancy - using a lot of different SEO tools along the way!