The Best All-In-One SEO Tools
SEO software that can do everything, from keyword research to backlink analysis, can transform your SEO campaigns. See which tools made our list of the best all-in-one SEO tools.
Updated: May 2023
Are you looking for SEO software that can do everything you need to plan, implement and measure your SEO campaigns?
There are a lot of multi-purpose SEO tools that have multiple functions, from rank tracking and link analysis to full SEO project management.
These all-in-one SEO tools have everything you need in one place and are ideal for keeping track of different projects and campaigns.
Many multi-purpose tools now feature a lot of their own tool sets for further research and insight, so make sure you take a free trial or have a demo before deciding on the best one for you.
Best All-In-One SEO Tools
Our favourite: Ahrefs
Complete set of tools to grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche.
Why use all-in-one SEO software?
Most SEO professionals prefer to use all-in-one software so they can access a lot of different functions and tools all in the same place. Not only does this save time, but it can also be a lot more cost-effective to pay for a tool that does nearly everything for you – keyword research, link research, rank tracking, website auditing etc. – rather than pay for each individually.
More specialist tools may do a better job compared to the functionality of an all-in-one, but for most uses the tools offered by the likes of Ahrefs and Semrush are more than enough to manage, track and measure your SEO efforts.
What to look for in an all-in-one SEO tool
The most important consideration when deciding on which all-in-one SEO tool to use is whether it has the tools you need.
So before jumping into buying a tool, think about the main things you need to help your SEO. These tools can do a number of things, including:
- Keyword research
- Link analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Rank tracking
- Website auditing
To make it worth paying for all-in-one SEO software, you need to be regularly using it for at least three of these functions – if not you might find it more cost effective to buy one or two more specialist tools to meet your needs.
Another thing to consider is the price. As they offer a lot of functionality, these tools can be quite expensive. For example, our top pick – Ahrefs – currently costs £79 per month for the very basic ‘Lite’ package. Most SEOs will need at least the ‘Standard’ package, which starts at £159 per month. If you choose Semrush, then prices start at $119.95 for the ‘Pro’ package (all prices correct as of May 2023).
Best All-In-One SEO Tools
- One of the most popular SEO tools on the market
- Full suite of competitor research tools – analysing keywords and pages as well as backlinks
- Complete set of tools to grow your search traffic, research your competitors and monitor your niche
- Effortless keyword research and keyword management
- Topic Explorer for comprehensive semantic research
- Visibility Score metric makes choosing the right keywords easy
- Enterprise SEO and content marketing platform
- Market-leading competitive insight and market analysis
- Take the guesswork out of digital marketing with the Searchmetrics Suite
- All-in-one reporting platform designed for agencies
- Multiple dashboards for different channels (SEO, PPC, Email, Call tracking etc.)
- Trusted by over 5,500 agencies
SEOTools for Excel
- Complete suite of functions for SEO analysis in Excel
- Use ‘Connectors’ to pull data from a range of third party sources
- Useful tool for on-page and off-page SEO analysis
- Simple tool for managing and analysing SEO campaigns
- Track ranking positions, audit your site, analyse competitors and more
- Plans start from just £19 per month
- Comprehensive SEO and content marketing strategy software suite for ecommerce businesses
- Identify untapped content marketing opportunities
- Aims to be the only place you have to go for all of your SEO and content marketing strategy needs
About the Author
Luke Glassford is an SEO expert with over 15 years’ experience.
During his time working in SEO, Luke has set-up an SEO agency, worked as an in-house SEO for a major national company and managed his own successful SEO consultancy - using a lot of different SEO tools along the way!